View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #37
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

There's something about informal kinds of sanctions like the ones you are talking about that make me nervous. They are as old as humanity, but i don't know. Maybe they are guaranteed to be more fair in face-to-face encounters.

i, for one, have not told anyone on this site about my experience except my closest real time friend who comes here. The person who did these things to me did tell at least one other person because that person asked me about it. So i don't know. i was willing to talk to the police about it, but i wouldn't pm the admins here. Something about it feels strange.

i will be so glad when i my feelings about this are done. Soon, i suppose. It's been nearly six months.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: