Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

IMO and it is just MY opinion here there are many different aspects to the term *Poly*.

i feel it's in the wiring. Either you are wired for it or you are not. Many people are capable of loving multiple people and they are not always of a sexual nature. If you are mono, and you are with someone who is poly, i do not know how this could ever work.

i like the family aspect of the poly lifestyle, it's a stronger bond than most bio families. We go through trials and tribulations together, through it all there is always a family bond, unless you cross one of us at which time everything changes. Rules are established, boundaries set up and they must be respected. If one of us has a problem, they others rally together to help resolve it.

Some people are in it for the multiple sexual partner (what they perceive as) benefit, others just fall in love with more than one person and enjoy the companionship of each. There are so many dimensions to the poly lifestyle that each one of us may have a different perspective.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: