imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I met inks at a squat party. When she came in I was floored, smacked stupid, by how gorgeous she is. Tall, blonde, dutch, well built, alternative stylish half quiff/half spikey hair and the cockiest, trouble making smirk I'd seen in a long time. So it was a cross between, her very good looks and her physical attitude - by that how her personality played through her body language.

So I was instantly interested enough to investigate how much futher that attraction went. What followed was one big huge CLICK. I knew I had met someone incredibly important in my life, attactions be damned, this person has just made me feel like someone on the planet shares everything I need to be shared with someone else.

first though, before I spoke to her, I listened and watched. and she was obnoxious, mouthy, loud, opinionated, stubborn, firey, but in a way that was fucking funny and non-threatening. she took the piss. I love that.

I then sat next to her, bought her a beer and talked to her - there was no effort to the conversation. neither of us was shy or nervous (nervous came later). She then said all the magic words and phrases that ticked every single box and tickled every single place of joy and whispered to every single place in me that desperately needed to find understanding.

so with inki it was in the order of "PHWAR!" (physically appealing) then "oo'er!" (the attitude and style attraction) and then "gleeful sigh and raukus laughter" (the personality/brain suprise, and that's the glue bit that bonds)
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: