Old 10-12-2017, 05:12 PM   #4
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Check out different things that hold your interest or that you may even be remotely interested in. Shadow for a couple days, then shadow some more. I've been doing hair and nails for a very long time. I tried to go to beauty school when I was 18, I didn't last long. I dropped out. I was sad to say I was a beauty school drop out. I worked many jobs and the ones that touched me the most were the ones that had me helping people. I finally went and enrolled in Cosmetology school since at the time there were no scholarships available to just nail techs. I figured becoming well rounded in the beauty industry would be my ticket to better things. In a way it was until I got sick. Now I'm blessed enough to enjoy my life as a housewife who gets to be creative in different mediums that don't include hair and nails full-time. I hope you can find something that that speaks to your heart and allows you to do grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Well I had thought about the vet tech program at the local college....... Don't know if I want to go to school and deal with all the math & stuff? I love animals and I wish I had made a career out of working with them instead of going into the field I did. I'm going to take my time and think it over before I decide on anything.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: