Old 01-18-2019, 09:33 AM   #606
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool some sci-fi series, Star Trek: Discovery - Roswell, New Mexico & Project Blue Book

Actually, I watch most of the things I have posted on cable, as I pay for many stations, but I try and note where you can stream them if you like:

On Space (available through CBS All Access), I recently saw the 1st episode of the new season of "Star Trek: Discovery" - what fun, and the young Spock makes an appearance. I rather like this series, and am enjoying it. I have seen almost every episode of every Star Trek series, as well as all of the films coming out of this media franchise. I guess you could call me a closet-trekkie... although, I would never go to one of their fan meet-ups (chuckle)... I am looking forward to the 2nd episode of season 2 -

I also saw the first episode of "Roswell, New Mexico" on one of my stations (it's available through The CW). To me, it was awful, poor script, cliches galore, & the most ridiculous unbelievable and mixed-up plot-line; they even mixed in the idea of illegal outer-space aliens with illegal migrant "aliens" - I think, it was difficult following the complicated plot-line, even a nod to Trump's shutdown.

And I saw the first 2 episodes of "Project Blue Book" on one of my History channels (I have 3 of 'em). I liked it, even though I am not a conspiracy buff. There is enough real-life conspiracy going on in real-time to refrain from expending any energy on any of those UFO ideas. So, just watching it for fun. I have never seen a UFO, and I think that if aliens have been visiting us... well, I'm sure they wouldn't get too close, considering what humans are like. Actually, I don't believe in aliens per se - (I have encountered in the woods - many years ago - an interesting non-solid entity which had its own awareness; it did scare all the wildlife, who wisely hid - and so, I took a "hint" from their behaviour and, for my part, I ran.) Insofar as the show goes, it seems to have fairly good writers and decent acting. Good lord, they even threw in a few Russian spies!!! - smh & chuckles.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: