View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #23
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
Welcome Vlasta. May I ask, what is your native tongue? Perhaps if we knew that one of us might have that language in their bag of tricks.

I understand about being too old to feel like you can't start all over again. It's difficult, this growing old business. Why California? Perhaps you could talk with us about that one - to start with....

Don't let anyone chase you off. Hang in there, read the threads and contribute what you want to. Relax, because this group of people have no intention of running anyone off! Perhaps we might even be able to find you some lesbian community there in Atlanta!

Again, welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Glad you are now here with us Vlasta! Sorry you were not treated nice!!!

Grant
Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
welcome, Vlasta. I hope you will be comfortable participating here. I look forward to reading your points of view.

cara
Thank you all for kind welcome. I posted some of my background already and as I stated above I am Czech.

I would like to add, by no means I don't want to sound like a victim here , because I was never treated by administration or moderators bad way . It's mostly my fault being so sensitive and feeling like a misfit in your society.

In addition, I was portrayed by one of my ex. as a bad person and a lot of gossip from people I trusted and I was being supportive of them. I was naive in that sense. I guess we all have to learn a hard way.

I am realistic and in such a large forum not everyone will like everybody. However, I choose to ignore people instead attacking them or make inappropriate comments.

Once again thank you all and I will try to revive GA forum since is so dead and once more try to be active in my community.
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote