EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Hi,

I am originally from the communist Czechoslovakia back then from Prague. For the obvious reasons I immigrate to Italy, a long time ago I lived in Germany for year my German is very rusty. I speak most Eastern European languages and Italian where I lived for eight years.

I have done a lot of research for forums, unsuccessfully. Also, I feel like if I was living in a different location let’s say little more gay friendly I would feel different. I am not saying that Atlanta is not gay friendly, but still limited in many ways.

Thanks so much for welcome
Cool, cool. Where abouts in Germany did you live. I used to live in Bavaria. I'd kill to move back I also speak German, as well as French and Greek (Greek is pretty rusty/basic conversation at this point lol) and tiny amount of Dutch (even worse)...but not Italian or any Slavic languages.

Of course, living in a more accepting/queer-friendly environment can be pretty key to feeling at home in a city. I can understand wanting to move because of it, but it sucks the city makes you feel that way. Out of curiosity, how was Italy as far queer-friendliness? I always assumed things weren't great in Italy in general for the lgbtq community, but then I was speaking with an acquaintance from Bologna who spoke really positively about it.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote