Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I have been desperately looking for someone who can relate to my upbringing and my cultural background. I joined some Europeans forums, yet all the people there are heterosexuals. This is nice to exchange recipes, talking about grandchildren, etc. I didn’t found yet , a forum where I can talk about femmes , butches dynamics and honestly to be myself and feel free . I will never be accepted in The United States of America and I accept that a long time ago.

I would be grateful if someone would give me suggestion or to be able to communicate with me even in a different language. I have been working on my state of mind that I will never be able to return home. I can’t even sell my home in the state of GA due to an obvious economy and move to California which was my goal .

If anybody reply thanks so much
Vlasta
Vlasta

It's sad that you feel you will never be accepted in the United States although I, as a European (albeit from the very western part of the Continent rather than the east), understand the disconnect with the outlook and way of life in the US.

I can offer no advice other than in relation to your statement that you accepted the current situation a long time ago. Never accept it. Similarly, never feel the need to be anyone other than who you are nor be anything but proud of your history and origin. It makes you who you are - and that's an immensely positive thing.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: