Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I am not sure if this mumble makes sense and I am wishing you good luck if you can decode my writing. I hope, I clarify somewhat my original post and I am sorry it’s so long, but I can’t just sum up this in a couple sentences. Also, please do not interpret this reply as being defensive, mean spirited or trying to be victim. Is reality to me and I was hoping I can express myself in my community .
Yes, it makes sense and, to the best that I can (having not walked in your footsteps), I understand it. I think that the sense of alienation is something that, ultimately, is universal in that it can transcend language, cultural and social barriers.

My situation is much different, and minor, in comparison to yours. I'm from Belfast, deeply entrenched in my sense of place and history, and thus not overly pleased to be living in London (and I wouldn't be pleased to be living in the US either) and, yet, a significant number of ghosts from my past that continue to haunt me to this day.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote