Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
I heard some MSNBC pundit say that Trump doesn't fire Rudy because when Rudy goes on TV and plays the buffoon, the media talks about Rudy, not Trump. In Trump's insane world, I guess it makes sense. Any diversion makes sense to him, it seems.

Speaking of insane diversions, this shutdown has entered month two and effected civil servants have lost another paycheck. The economy is already starting to suffer over Trump's stubbornness. But when one considers the enormous ramifications of the shutdown extending into another month, I'm starting to think Putin saw what was happening and ordered his minion Donald to continue the shutdown. Does anyone agree?
Wheat, you are wise beyond your years-
on a happier note..Pete Buttigieg is interested in exploring possibly running-i like him
facts about him-
37 years old
Mayor of South Bend Indiana
Harvard Grad
Rhodes Scholar
Vet
Gay (out 2015)

-enjoyed his introduction on msnbc
he will be interviewed by Chris Hayes tonight (i think) stay tuned
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: