Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I looked it up. The three oldest Trump children majored in business, but Tiffany graduated from Penn in Sociology. I am sorry, but they did not give her that degree. She earned it.
I had an ex point to my degrees one time and declare them worthless because i did not earn them, they were given to me because of my privilege.

I am aware that privilege played a role in making college accessible to me, and in creating a home environment where NOT attending college was unthinkable, but privilege did not write all of those papers. Otherwise i would have finished my Bachelor's in 4 years instead of nine

However, a dumber-but-richer girl than me would have done a lot better, because she would not have had to work retail (or at all) during half of her study time. So in that way privilege can buy half of a degree maybe.

Although my biggest barrier was not my four-evenings-per-week work schedule, but my five-evening clubbing schedule. Who knows how much clubbing a rich girl might have to do