How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

re: the actual thread topic,

i'm glad someone brought this up. personally i'd be a lot more comfortable if people had to register to be able to read here. i run a forum where people have to register to see posts - the main site is still indexed and searchable by google if you search on the forum topic, but you can't find specific information or posts by/about people through google. i like this space so i post here anyway. i don't have a huge expectation of privacy. but i'd be a lot more comfortable if only registered members could read posts. i don't really give a fuck who's looking at my profile.

edited because i meant to say if people had to register to READ here, not post here, hehehe! thanks for bringing that to my attention corkey.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: