Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default "Brewmasters come forth"

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I love beer!!!

I have an app on my phone to keep up with what I have tasted. I am really enjoying the local brew culture here, and am starting to brew my own at home. I got up the nerve to enter a contest, but it got cancelled due to lack of contestants. This fall I am planning on brewing some seasonal beers to watch football and enjoy with meals.

I used to drink pbr, usually at dive bars, outside enjoying a festival or a concert. It gives me a headache now. The budweiser beers are all to sweet tasting for me, so when it comes to a light commercial beer, I love a cold miller light in a can submerged in a ice bath.

This will be my next local purchase.

I am also a fan of growlers and reusing!!!

Wow fantastic find. Sorry PBR gives you a headache. It's become one of my favorite summer beers. Please let us know how you home brew turns out and what you name them.