Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default * My Thoughts *

I want to say that I share in the sentiment expressed by Lady_Snow that I have found too, over the years, that Femme-led relationships are not always met with the approval of what appears to be an ongoing general consensus expressed by mainstream society or even within our own small universe of butches and femmes.

It's even smaller, for me, because of the way that I am.

I imagine the reason why I have been single for such a long time is that in my world, I live and abide as if there is no competition to lead or be led and I guess I could say that the way I live would probably be more in alignment with what some scientists believe to be a "competition-free" way of life.

I don't know how to distill my thoughts simply; but if I were to try to describe or illustrate what a competition-free environment would be, a person might find that when I say that I stand on my own and that the other party gets to stand on their own - it means that we know ourselves in unique ways that allow us to thrive in adverse conditions, yet have the capacity to nurture one another and be there for each other and pleasure each other with our own unique way of caring for each other, when there seems to be no reasonable or rational explanation for how we're able to do such a thing.

I lack a better way to share, in explanatory ways, at the moment. But the one thing I relish about a competition-free way of life is that I know I possess a very unique cache of skill (trained or untrained capacities), which allows me to thrive in ways where only I am the best evaluator of my own ability to evolve under any one kind or type of condition I face at any given moment in life. I wish I knew how to better say what is on my mind about things of this nature, but I feel that I possess a mixture of traits or gifts that are unique to me. And, even on my worst day or the best day or seemingly a mundane day in my life, I know that surely I am not alone.

Thank You Lady_Snow for the opportunity to share in this particular forum discussion and for constraining participation to those of us who identify as Femme.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: