View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 AM   #2050
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

I see a few folks above talking about counting carbs and calories and such. I use Livestrong's Myplate application. It's free and it sure keeps me honest. There are some things that I will get in to and shouldn't. Once I started entering everything in there regular, I got a better sense of what everything was doing to me. There are some things I just need to leave alone!

Currently, I'm working on a recipe of turkey breast chorizo that I made. It's my third attempt and this came out pretty good. Of course the thing that makes chorizo so damned good is the fat in the pork, so I figured I'd spice it up real good. 107 cal, 1.5g fat, 19g protein, 3.62g carbs. I add 1/2 cup of egg whites to it and one corn tortilla and that makes about a 270 calorie breakfast that makes you feel like you've actually eaten a meal.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post: