Old 10-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #13
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbbutch View Post
Hi Everyone..have been trying to figure out how to word my questions, but well am just looking for some feedback.
My partner and I are planning on trying to start a family next year. Would love to hear anyone's experiences with artificial insemination. As in things that worked best and things to avoid..
The other question we have is what will the kids call me..of course she's mom ..but that doesn't fit for me and dad well not quite right either, even though I am my girls' Daddy .. so we were wondering what other couples have decided on and any feedback would be great..Thanks..
Hi TC,
I happened to meet someone who coincidently had been trying to get pregnant before we met and it actually took just about the time we met (so she told me anyway). Regardless, I don't really identify as "Daddi" to her or "Daddy" to a child but we would have taught the child to call me "Daddy" because although I am not male, I still take on that role in a child's life. To me, Daddy is more about what you do for the child and the role you play in their lives. I am the more masculine in a relationship and I represent the more masculine role in the family dynamic. I would not frown at being called "Mommy" however, hell I would just be glad to hear a lil boys or lil girls voice call out to me period.
Congratulations to you and your Lady. I wish you the very best bud.