suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Andrew,
After a tough couple of months, and DustyBoy Kitty passing through on May 1st, I realized how time flies
I celebrated 6 years of being cancer free on May 15. Endometrial cancer diagnosis shook my world and it felt like the air was sucked out of the universe. After radical total hysterectomy, and 16 lymph nodes removed, i did well UNTIL...I got a massive infection that almost killed me.

I live every day to the fullest, and love like there is no tomorrow..Thanks for all the love and positive energy.

Tommi
Another rose bush Tommi! My second anniversary is coming up soon. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Prayers and hugs to all those fighting the fight.

Sue