Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Superfemme,

I have had 3 and 4 opinions on this. I have had blood tests run (ca125 and other labs), mammograms/sonograms, you name it - I think I have had it. I am going to the largest breast cancer center on the East Coast. I trust them.

There are doctors who I don't trust, and who leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. How they got their license is beyond my understanding. And trust me, I will never set foot in Johns Hopkins ever again. Not only for how they treated me as a transman, but how they neglected my sister with her cancer. Enough about that.

Thank you for your love and support. I appreciate it.

Waxnrope,

Talk to your sister NOW. Tell her what is in your heart. Tell her you love her. Tell her your dreams, your hopes, your loves, your losses. Don't wait a second more. Help her to die with dignity. I had to help my sister to die. It was by far the hardest thing on earth I ever did. Everything from writing letters to her 2 young sons who couldn't grasp what cancer is or what it was, to planning her funeral, to talking about the afterlife, to reading to her, to helping her pick tomatoes from a vine I planted for her in a small tub. I have such wonderful memories of her. I also remember holding her head while she was getting sick, her hair loss...it is just heartbreaking. So I know what is going thru your mind. Be with her, and don't be afraid to share your soul with her. She needs it just as much as you do.

SweetCali,

Try eating fruit shakes with real fruit. They are good. Or even ice cream floats. I love those, but they put on the pounds for me because I like whipped cream. If it is fattening I love it. And I'm diabetic, so I have to watch what I eat. There is a website from NIH that is from their nuitritional group. I am not sure of what it is called diet something or another. Try doing a search there, and maybe you can get some ideas.

Hospice is awesome. I know I had a bunch of angels helping out with my sister. They were just the best. Always knowing what to do, when to do it, and how to make everything flow. There were some days that were harder than others, but for the most part, I would recommend hospice to anyone.

Tommi,

Thank you my brother. You always are so kind to me. I just adore you!

PearlsnLace,

Humor always keeps me going. I love to get pms that are like that. The more the merrier. Thank you. I appreciate you thinking of this for me! How sweet of you!

Drew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: