View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #15
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a "going steady" ring. Which came about as a little bit of a joke, when he asked me to go steady and I said... "but where is my malted? And Juke box, so I can pick our song? And I need a pin, or your class ring"? So a couple of weeks later, he gave me a ring. It was already discussed that I don't really wear rings- so he gave it to me more as a token, it was his mother's. It's sweet, a Celtic knot. I wear it more than I thought I would. He doesn't mind that I don't wear it much, he just wanted me to have it. I think if we progressed to another level of things that would normally be marked with rings, we'd probably do necklaces or something like that since neither of us are big on rings. I don't have any moral opposition to them, I just tend to lose them. Often losing them because they are bothering me and I take them off and stick them "somewhere" or because when my hands are cold, which they often are, my fingers get smaller and the rings fall off and I don't notice.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: