View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 05:28 PM   #168
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two of my favorite things:

Vegan cream of asparagus soup. So good and so easy.
https://thatgirlcookshealthy.com/veg...s-soup-recipe/ (And I only use the low fat coconut milk from the can. I like my soups thicker and the other coconut milk, not in the can, is much thinner.)

And if you are a fan of Annie's Goddess dressing, you have to try this. This is as close as you can get without going out and buying it. (I only use tahini, low fat coconut milk from the can, and soy sauce, not tamari)

1/3 cup tahini (or cashew butter)
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1/2 + cup chopped green onion
1 tbsp sesame seed
2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce or tamari sauce (Coconut aminos for whole 30 option)
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice (1/2 a lemon squeezed)
1/4 to 1/2 tsp sea salt and black pepper each (to taste)
1 tsp minced garlic or 2 garlic cloves
1/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk (see notes for this)
1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
optional – to make thinner dressing add in 2 tbsp water or a bit more oil.

Be sure to chop all your veggies first. Measure them out.
Place everything but the oil in a food processor. Pulse or thin out. Then keep the food processor running and add in your oil slolwy. Add more onion or salt at the end if desired. (And I throw it all in at once. I don't add the oil separately.)
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: