View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:06 PM   #1667
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte scared the hell out of me. He went missing. I searched and searched looked everywhere I could think, ran around shaking his treat container which usually catches his attention. Even if he's outside when I do that he comes running. Anyhow finally I gave up, left the door propped open a little and waited and worried and waited. Turns out he'd been in the back room the entire time. Hiding. Now that the construction is ramping up he's made a little bunker for himself under some piles and boxes and furniture in the back room. He can lay in there and look out, watch everything and dash further back in if he needs to, something startles/frightens him. I'd forgotten all about it. When he came out he was all tired and yawning and looking at me like – What up crazy lady? Geeze louise, calm yourself!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: