Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

How do you feel about people face-timing you without warning or appointment? Does it depend on who's doing it?
I have no problem with it.

How do you feel when people call or text you during work or school hours?

If it's family I will answer.But they know not to text me unless there's no other alternative..and it better be an emergency.

Do you enjoy having long conversations by text? Why or why not?

I hate texting..don't ever fucking text me, EVER!

How do you feel about someone calling you over and over within a short period if you don't answer? How about if the person calls you every day even though you aren't answering?

If I don't feel like talking,whoever is calling will not get an answer,period.My smartphone rings three times then goes straight to voicemail,which is not set up.

How do you feel if someone calls or texts you while you are on vacation or at an important event?

Same,i won't answer.

How early or late do you think is appropriate to call or text someone?

Call me by appointment only, won't matter if it's early or late..I'll answer it.

How do you feel about group texting?

Oh hell no.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote