Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I was sitting in My recliner yesterday and reading a Harlan Coben book - and I thought about the new "normal" that I live now. No matter what type of catastrophic event happens to us - job loss, death, storms, fires, etc. everything changes after that. That change can be just to each of us - or the town you live in - or the Country we live in - or the World. You can feel the shift - and ever since I lost My Mom that is what I feel. The shift. My sister was telling Me yesterday that I have taken Mom's place for her. What she would have called Mom for she now calls Me - or if she wants someone to go shopping with her - she now calls Me - or advice, etc. I told her I feel like we are 4 ducklings that have gotten separated from our parents for some unknown reason - and that pretty soon they will find us again. But, I know that is not the reality of it - and when I feel that reality - it hurts like crazy.

I apologize that I go on and on sometimes about this stuff - but sometimes this is the outlet I have at the moment I am thinking of certain things. Thank you for listening - even if it is in silence.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: