View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 07:09 AM   #5348
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,170 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Very, very sad. I work all weekend then when I come home Monday morning, I have to spend the final hours with our dog Baxter. He has cancer in both lungs and the vet is coming to the house in the afternoon to put him down. I don’t want to but he is suffering too bad and struggling to breathe, even with the meds they have him on. My spouse is heart broken. Her daughter died last month from cancer. Now our sweet special needs dog is going too. We are burning him out back next to our other Boston, Brandy, under the big oak tree. Thank goodness I’m on antidepressants now or I don’t think I could take it.
I am so very sorry. Your family is experiencing a lot of very painful loss. Sending my best your way. I'm glad you are able to have your vet come to your house...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: