Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Why does it have always be a struggle? My mom is back in the hospital. She had blood work done on Thursday. They called Friday afternoon to tell her that her INR was a 7 suppose to be between 2-4 for her to report o the ER now!!!! She called me in a panic. I told her to go I would be there ASAP( I work an 1.5hrs away with NO traffic in Atlanta), she told me she would wait for me to get there to take her. It was on. She refused to listen to me TG the doctor's office called back and told her to come to their office and retest. They are connected to the hospital.

Her INR is now at an 8. They make her go to the ER. I get there and "discover" stuff is going on other than the INR. They admit her.

Now y'all know it is now a waiting game. She got into a room around 11pm only to be moved again at 5 am.

It is about 3 weeks until my scheduled weekend off so I am making plans s to meet friends from Texas half way. I told her about it and again she has changed her mind about how things are going to work. I had to tell her NO. I was coming back we had someone to stay with her the 1 night I was going to be gone.

Then she told me to move back to Texas she would go live with one of my brothers. Now that stung.

I have offered alternatives so my commute wouldn't be so long daily or weekly. She isn't having no part of it. I'm not sure how to approach the subject without sounding mean.

I so want to tell her I have turned my life upside down to do what needs to be done she needs to give also however I wasnt raised to talk to my mom that way.

I have a laundry list of things she wants me to do around the house while she is in the hospital plus be at the hospital.

I looked in the mirror this morning and still there is only 1 of me. So I'm home doing them she just has to wanted.

Thank you for the forum to vent. It is much appreciated