Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

So good to see this thread resurrected!

I fell off the low carb wagon a few months ago. My nemesis: bread.

I can't touch the stuff.

I did strictly low carb for over a year and did great keeping off the weight that I lost in the hospital.

Well, until I told myself I could eat bread again, that is.

I really can't even have low carb wraps or cloud bread. I can't make all the low carb sweets either. Pinterest is chock full of keto/low carb recipes for meals. I will post the next one I try.

I am sticking to lots of meat, lots of cauliflower and broccoli in different types of recipes (many from this thread) and other low carb healthy options.

The miracle of low carb/keto diets is that it is not painful to lose weight! No hunger!

Anyway, I have to be on steroids for my medical diagnosis and I feared I would never lose another pound but sticking to low carb strictly this month, I have lost almost 5 pounds. It truly is nothing short of a miracle to me for a multitude of reasons.

My cholesterol had inched up a little after I got back on the carb train, so this will help that, too. My triglycerides stayed very low and HDL high, so not too much work.

Thanks to everyone that posts awesome recipes here.

PS: Jessie! Come back!!!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: