1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I confess yes, a 75% off sale is wonderful. But what the heck is a 75% half off sale? Isn't it either a 75% of sale or a half off sale?

Andrea
*Laughing* I confess that I was SO excited about the 75% off (see! I'm even happy when someone else gets the deals) that I didn't even notice the 75% half-off sale. It would be nice if it was the best of both worlds! 75% off then half of that off BONUS! I would be afraid of what I might buy at such a sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i confess i too love a sale...and 75% will make me look at EVERYTHING regardless what it is.

i confess...
it feels weird to be back at work as just an insider--seeing what needs to be done,but fighting urge to do it because its not my job right now.

it is good to come home to my sweeties good cooking tho

im all up in arms bc they put Covert Affairs on the same time as The Voice--would not be a problem except our DVR is unreliable at recording right now

i need to get some shoes for the Bahamas and my time is quickly running out

one more week and i wont have to be getting up at the buttcrack of dawn to get the Prince off to school

I confess I have probably bought a thing or two that I didn't really want/need/use just because it was "too good to pass up"..and only later, when offering it to friends or donating it realized it's only a good deal if you actually USE it.

I confess that the word Bahamas made me sincerely jealous!!!!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post: