View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #1976
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
I confess that if she packs like I do, one bag is never enough, regardless of the size! (You need seperate bags for clothes, shoes, girl stuff, etc) oh, it's true, I'm fun to travel with (my butch will be rolling her eyes when she sees this).

I confess...(and she would too) we've never been anywhere and been unprepared....perhaps overly prepared...

I confess I prolly could pack a LIL lighter...

I confess there was that one time I forgot to pack ONE lil thing....that was just a lil..okay totally important

I confess I was a girl scout..mmhmm it's true!
I confess that when I saw this, I laughed. Darling, I love you, but you could pack MUCH lighter! You are indeed fun to travel with, but girl... you come with some serious baggage!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
I confess we should never travel together!!! Our luggage would take over!!!
I confess that I must agree with this for because if you pack half as much as Playful does... there won't be room for anything else! Such as... somewhere to sleep!!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
I confess, it's probably true! But! We'd also probably have a few things the other would need!

*Laughing* I further confess that Katiestar from here is my BFF in real life...and we take trips together every so often. Now, she will tell you she doesn't pack much..and it's true enough that she packs less than me..but suffice it to say, anytime two femmes are traveling...well, there will be luggage!!!
I confess that I don't pack much. YOU pack much. I also confess that although you and I are both femmes, you take the femme title for sure. I'm a girl, but you're girly But, in all fairness, generally when I am travelling with you I am flying. You are driving. So, if I drove and had the extra space I just MIGHT pack more. But, in my light packing defense, the time I drove down and we stayed in the cabins I didn't pack much heavier than if I were flying. I'm just sayin Ps. It's kinda nice knowing that if I forgot to pack something I know you and J will have it. By no means am I complaining!