View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #42
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I would love love love this! As far as what I can contribute, I am an awesome cook, even for large crowds. (I once held the position of Convent Cook at Boystown. There weren't THAT many nuns there at the time, but we had quite a few in residence, plus they were always having people joining them for meals).

I would also want my own space to retreat to. I would love having the option of being around everyone, but there are just times, yanno?

Anyway, someone also talked about preferring to just pay rent and continue working in their field. I am the same way, I can work wherever I happen to be with my business, as long as I have REALLY GOOD INTERNET CONNECTIONS! So I could easily picture Mon-Fri working for my own biz, then Sat & Sun helping cook, clean, and all that community stuff.

I also would vote for someplace with a temperate climate most of the year, if possible. I don't do bugs, don't do the bad snakes, don't like extremes in temperatures anymore. altho, if I have air-conditioning and a nice fireplace (or better yet someone to snuggle up with when its cold!), I could probably live about anywhere.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: