View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 10:09 AM   #54
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i have unconditional love for my oldest friend, CLS. She is the one who taught me about unconditional love, without even knowing it.

Her life is very very different than mine, and the last time i visited with her, she was mentally ill (drug induced paranoid schizophrenia) from 20 years of drug abuse & addiction.

Long ago, i learned how to love and accept her as is, without judging her life choices or punishing her because she did things i didn't approve of. my choice was love her as is or don't continue to be in her life (my own conclusions, nothing ever said by her).

It wasn't an easy process for me, but slowly i learned how to give her love unconditionally. And i am ever thankful that i did that, for her and for myself.

Loving someone, in a romantic sense, unconditionally is much more difficult for me. But i'm workin on it