View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:05 AM   #48
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
the only other example i can think of is a woman i know whose son is a serial rapist. he's in jail for the third time, i hope forever. she hopes so too because his brain is so damn sick that she fears for people when he is not. and she loves him. she never wants to see him outside a jail. but she loves him like crazy.

that blows my little love out of the damn water. i freakin' want to grow up to be her. i want to know...i mean to know without exception...what it is like to love that perfectly.
Ohhhmigawd, I personally cannot imagine anything more agonizing! I'd never want to know what that feels like. It's hard enough loving ordinary people when they act like jerks... loving someone who does things which could actually be classified as evil? omg no... I would find that to be utter torture.

My heart goes out to anyone who finds herself in a situation like that! I honestly don't think I can imagine anything harder.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote