View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #101
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

All this talk of horking and nose blowing and spitting and.... I think I will leave this thread now. Apparently, I am made of the weakest fibres....LIKE EVER.

Oh and on the spitting... if you have to spit... seriously why on the sidewalk? And if you knew me, you would know I openly ask that question. I don't often get a response, but I do get ALOT of sheepish looks. I guess I can wear "the mother" face pretty convincingly.... <shudders>

I do have to say I use hun, honey, sunshine, love... etc when I talk. I am verbally affectionate. I do apologize if I do it to someone who is serving me, or something like that, but.... it is my way. I call women Miss (name) or Missy (name) all the time. I have NO IDEA where I picked that up from. An interesting note, I was at a workshop (shocking but true) and a lady from Switzerland was there as well and she commented that I was the only person there who spoke that way. She loved it. I was surprised I was the only one.... derail over... I promise... for now anyway... maybe not later... okay seriously stopping now....

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: