View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #108
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking along the same lines. I would drive most of you bats. Maybe, I am better off living alone. lol I have a lot of bad habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
I read the thread and tried to think of some pet peeves...

I realized that I couldn't live with 98% of y'all cuz life is too short to worry bout butter in my jelly lol I spoon it out and get to the unbuttered stuff.

I guess my number one pet peeve would be someone trying to turn me into them.....

I put things away, I pick up things, I cook, etc......If I'm not doing it the way someone likes......they are more than welcome to do it - and forever

The roomie and I have already crossed this bridge - I'm not her, she's not me and I'm a functioning adult and able to continue to do so without directions lol

She's rather ocd about the cupboards and I respect that and put things back the way she arranges - but if I forget cuz I'm tired after work and she's had all day to rearrange something I misplaced cuz she doesn't, then I guess I would peeve about her leaving it as is to show and *correct* me.

I don't need correction because I don't do something someone else's way. My daughter had her own butter to avoid the Kidlette and I getting crumbs in it. It was about compromise and that works for me rather than my letting things like that upset my life.

Speaking from my *me* space.......
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: