Old 12-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #60
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for the welcome TruTexan.

Everything you describe sounds so familiar to me, I read your posts about the benefits mistake, I feel like I'm reliving all that frustration just hearing about your situation. Keeping calm and continually doing what needs done, in addition to all your own stuff, is not easy.

Keeping her car ok, I used to wonder why I did that for my ex when she didn't drive it for years but I did it anyway, the hospital appointments, always so many of them, one of the good things about all my ex's stays in hospital was that at least I didn't have to keep driving her there, how messed up is that?

Sounds like you and your mum living apart is a more manageable arrangement for you, that's great, you need your space.

As for the guilt...there's a conversation or 10 I need to have with my therapist.

Thanks for a great thread, I'll keep dropping by.

xx
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post: