Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I love the countryside in these isles I was born in, particularly areas of rolling hills where you're never sure what might be around that corner or over that next ridge. I love the changing of the seasons, and am sad that snow is now so rare here, as I loved the contrast between the countryside draped with snow and how it looked in other seasons, sun-pillars peeking between cumulous on a stormy summer day, or a light spring breeze swishing through new foliage as lambs gambol in the fields.

I know that many, if not most other parts of the world have their own beauty and are doubtless loved by their inhabitatnts, too, but I have seen little of the rest of the world. I find the land of my birth beautiful enough that I would be content even if I never left its shores ever again. Truly, I feel deity smiled upon this land, even if many of its inhabitants don't seem to appreciate it (and even if I am often deeply frustrated by the activities of some of my fellow citizens). May you all find where you live so beautiful.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: