Old 10-31-2020, 06:42 PM   #5047
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

You do you, girl!

Yesterday was tough to get steps in. It snowed all blessed day and my boots were too big so when I started my evening walk, it was distracting and didn't feel right on my feet. I still went a mile and my final step count was 6723. Very good for a day off, most of which was spent in the apartment looking out my window.

Today was a busy work day but I wasn't alone so the work was divided. If I was by myself, I would bet good money that I'd be around 12-13,000 steps. As it is, I'm at 7146 now and will take a walk before bed. I might go a mile. I'm not sure. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I didn't.

I feel really good about where I am now. Since the beginning of September, I've lost about 15lbs from dropping my sugar intake and trying to maintain at least 5000 steps a day. I'm going to add in a bit more official exercise in November. I don't see the drop physically but a couple of my pants are looser so that's good. Now that it's winter, I gotta make room for my fleece-lined leggings!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: