Old 08-31-2010, 08:26 PM   #23
Helena_Handbasket

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Taken

Helena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST Reputation

There is this existing butch/femme personals site....not the other site that we all know about that also has a dating link...but, a lesser know site that is only a dating site. Sorry I cannot remember the name of it. Anyway, A couple years ago, I'd looked through the TN ads and most of the people didn't appear to be either femme or butch. Yesssss, I know you can't base someone's butchness or femmeness on looks alone, but i just wasn't getting that vibe from most of them or their ads. Then I saw Shirley and sent her a wink. She sent me one back, but neither of us tried to contact each other. I met someone else and started dating her. Flash forward 2 years later and I was single again...BUT I was determined to take a break from dating. About 2 weeks later, I popped on the site again....and saw Shirley again. I sent her a wink and she sent me one back. I wrote her and asked her if she'd had any luck over the past 2 years from that site. She admitted that she hadn't and hadn't been to that site in a long time. I told her I had just broken up and was just looking for friends. After much talking, pming, emailling, etc. over the next week, she asked me to dinner. We've been pretty much inseparable every since.