Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
re: Salem-i found Salem very odd..the people were odd..the magick was also odd and not what i expected..Intensely Hoo-Doo magick about & displayed..the town was hot as a Hades..Repressive..although some town folk were helpful and i found an early version of stew with apples that was truly delightful...i also sought the monument for those who were slain for being witches..calming..whether witches or not..i think they were at peace and i would find it perfectly comfortable to spend the night in the small vintage graveyard i happened upon.......would i go back?...probably.
Kitty you were in Salem !! I live less than 2 mi. from where your visited. Right now its all tourist's , and where they said the slayings took place isn't even in Salem. It's a town called Danvers, right next to Salem. Where the slayings actually happened would send shivers right threw you. The judge who ordered the slayings bought property in Danvers where he built an insane asylum . Till this very day the structure is very, haunted. They turned the property into a high end apartment building.