Old 02-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #53
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
http://lezgetreal.com/2011/02/lisa-l...sgender-lives/

"If you are fortunate enough to receive the new Oprah Winfrey Network, there is a show coming up Tuesday, Feb. 22, at 10 p.m. Eastern that I urge you to watch. Please.

Lisa Ling’s Our America is doing an hour on “Transgender Lives.” I’ve spent the past ten years, as the mother of a transgender, painfully aware of the fact that LGBT ought to be written LGB and maybe T. Transgenders (and please don’t bother with comments about what everyone wants to be called) are the odd-ones-out in the LGB community. They don’t fit into any of the neat little classifications that everyone seems to have for themselves and everyone else. But they don’t fit into mainstream society either. They don’t even fit with each other most of the time, with too many variations of the medical and psychological issues.

I’m asking you to take an hour and learn a bit more about transgenderism, please. If you can’t watch it on Tuesday, or TiVo it or whatever, it will be rebroadcast on Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Thank you."
Show is starting now folks!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: