View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 07:26 AM   #1037
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hadn't exactly paid attention to the weather report and plans might have changed from productive outside of the house to productive inside the house. Crazy snow happening! I have dinner started already and the house chores are rather caught up on, at least the basics, so I think there will be gift wrapping and home organizing happening today/tonight. Also I might challenge myself- I was going to go to the store to get provisions for company coming for dinner tomorrow. However, it's crazy snow out there. Now, I could probably go out tonight when the snow is due to stop, but I might see what I can create out of what is in the house already.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: