View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 01:49 AM   #7701
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay technically yesterday and maybe joy is a bit of an exaggeration but it was still a bright spot in an otherwise difficult day. While out secondhand shopping I found an unopened pack of six Kirkland Signature heavyweight all cotton men's crew neck undershirts and five JCPenny short sleeve Xersion T-shirts also brand new with stickers and tags still on, altogether for about 1/3 the cost of retail. I also found two gently used Dickies Cooling Temp-IQ Performance short sleeve T-shirts. I'd bought one the other day instead of both because I didn't know if or how much I'd like it, but it was so comfy I knew I just had to get the other. Well today there was another so I bought them both and now have three. Though slightly used I actually like the Dickies better than the brand new ones so will just have to see which I like best after they all come out of the wash. Of the lot surprisingly the only ones I'd feel comfortable wearing outdoors are the undershirts because they're actually heavier weight than many of the T-shirts I see both women and men running around in outdoors these day but they're way too long. That's okay, fine for around the house and when I lose some more weight they'll make good nightshirts.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: