View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 07:22 AM   #43
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Modification: I don't want someone to tell me the right things. I want someone who tells me the truth, even if I don't want to hear it. That's my idea of "being there" for me. I'd rather have all the actions and not one single word (absurd, I know, but the choice I'd make ).

(JAGG, this was a bad idea getting me and my thinking into a lighthearted thread. When I'm in a "mood", I can't seem to play games.)

Blah. I don't think I even have "enemies", though I know I'm disliked by some, maybe even many. I think I'd rather release my greatest "enemy", with the thinking that friends come back.

Would you rather... see the world, but only live to 50, or live to 100 but never leave your county?

i'm down for traveling and seeing the world!

would you rather...have fame and fortune but no college degree or a doctorate and be considered "well read" ???
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote