Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

A couple of things I own for sure:

--Anything that someone tells me to "not take personally"....I usually take it personally. And in addition, I get annoyed at the suggestion to not take it personally. How am I supposed to take it? Professionally? Most of the time, they have said something personal. I admit I need a thicker skin. So then I get annoyed with myself. Ugh! The cycle!

--My mouth gets me into trouble. And even knowing this doesn't seem to stop me. The things I say will sometimes get me into hot water--at work, with family, with friends, etc. I say exactly what's on my mind, and that's not always the best idea! I need to have a more consistent internal censor. My boss had to tell me to clean up my language at the managers' meetings. Duh, I shouldn't be shouting out "fuck" in the middle of a management gathering! I know this.

--I don't handle disappointment very well. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be "handled" or dealt with, but I just think I'm doing it wrong.
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post: