Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

This happened only a few times to me, and I still don't understand wth happened. They were'nt really looking, doing, or wearing anything attractive or sexy, just sitting at a table as usual talking to me. One I knew a short time, and one a long time.There was no previous physical attraction, and then BAM! Pure unadulterated lust that went on and on for months.. Tennov and others called this limerence, or some kind of chemical bath in our brains.

QUOTE=Gemme;850967][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]I gathered from Girl_On_Fire's orginal post was that she wanted to know what flips the switch and/or what changes the script in an instant. See original post below:

That word 'instant' makes all the difference to me. For me, it is not the 'oh, that's nice' or 'I could feel desire or attraction for this person if they did/said/were/knew this'.

For me, it's the eye-widening, breath catching, tummy tightening moment that says I DESIRE YOU whereas in the previous moment there weren't sexual thoughts or undertones at all.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: