Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I go with intent.....

I read intent in the words, there are some under currents no one knows about nor are you going to know about it.

I don't mind sexual wording, what I do mind is anyone asserting themselves over me, especially when it's a place where people are going to be vulnerable.

Sexual undertones don't hurt me I am no delicate flower, so that's just me.
I understand about "intent", but how can we understand another's intent without inquiry? I don't mean the intent of someone with whom we've had ongoing battles ... personality clashes and the like ... rather, the intent of a hapless "Joe"/"Josephine" who has the temerity to just say something that is unwittingly forbidden or just disliked?

How do we know another's vulnerable places unless we are told ... or we step on or trip over them?

Let me retain my image of you as delicate flower ... and I am not asserting myself "over" you by saying this. I get that you are alpha. You say this about yourself. My leg is not raised at all, so to speak. I am simply using a little bit of humor to lighten the convo... and extending a hand to you.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post: