Old 09-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #14
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

For attracting Butches........

I would say a knee length pencil skirt, or wrap skirt in a black or darker color. A pair of black dress boots, long that cover your calves, and a v-neck sweater that clings, or top that has a bit of decoration around the neck. (Like a ruffle, or fancy stitch). A v-neck shell would work great, especially if you have a matching cardigan to go over it. If you only have a generic v-neck top(should cling to your curves a bit, but not too tight) you can dress it up with a pretty bright scarf around your neck. The frill on the top or scarf with the top and dark skirt combo will pull the eye upwards and make you look curvy and balanced both on the top and bottom. You don't want to cover your curves up, just showcase them a bit. Put on a pair of dangle earrings. If you have short sleeves, a pretty bracelet also.

http://www.lanebryant.com/sleeveless...3042/index.pro

Here is an excellent site for plus sized/voluptulous women. I love their styles! I am larger on top and sometimes get my tops here cause they fit my bustline better than almost anywhere else.