pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Default More shopping ideas.....

One of my favorite places for great finds is the Macy's sale rack. I mostly wear black, but there are all kinds of yummy style and color finds on those racks. (I know, big surprise I wear black, it's what works my ink so I rock it.) I recently picked up a beautiful black rock-a-billy dress for $22 and 3 tops for $8-10 each. I paid full price for a sweater, but it fell into the category of "must.have.now".

My "vintage" pantie collection mostly comes from Ross. Seriously. I usually can't find a bra there that fits, but panties with a retro flair - Ross and Marshalls are super cheap and super cute. I pick things out and pair them with lace or solid bras from LB or Torrid.

There is some great stuff at Torrid and LB, but other than bras I expect it to only last a season and buy accordingly. Most of the things I get from Macy's are still in my closet years later.

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote