☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In a little less than a year, I will be entering the role as a stepmother, of sorts, I think

As it is now, I leave any disciplining to my partner. I don't feel it is my place at ALL, to discipline or even have a firm word. I am more of a de-stresser.. when things are tense, the kiddo is full of energy, and my partner is tired and just wants some breathing time, I take over. I find something that will turn Abby's attention to me, whether it be Sims or watching National Geographic or showing her how to make roses out of play-dough.

I grew up with both of my biological parents, so I don't have any experience with being a step- anything. I admit, this worries me. I don't know how to be a parent, especially when we only have her daughter twice a month for only a weekend.. We tend to let the little things slide, because we want our weekend together to be a good time.

So, I don't know I'll keep reading though - thank you for this thread!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: