View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,525 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes!

Big thanks to Mystic who was so sweet and started this thread for me because he said no one had started one for me so he thought he should. Just because, huh....I love it, Mystic thank you!

I've made the half century mark today and the cute waiter who is all of 22 said I don't look more than 37! Lol, what a sweet lil guy, he's young and perhaps not the best judge of age but hey, I'll take it...

I'm on my way to Austin again...my great aunt, my cousin and myself have had birthdays in the last few days....my other aunt is coming from my'hood back home and she and I share today. So this should be good (fun)!

Almost a month and a half ago I received the best present in the world...my beautiful angel granddaughter. I was promoted to grandmother in this season and I have to say that it is the best birthday present ever!!!! A tiny little me...lol...okay but a legacy none the less and I love it!

So, thank you for all your love, friendship and good wishes today. I wish you all the joy you can hold and bless you all in Jesus name.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: