View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:10 PM   #64
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
so my surgery did not go as planned on Friday. when my doctors opened ne up there was a lit mire cancer than what the mist recent CT scan showed. so they didn't do much. they got out some bulk but to get me to the point they thought the would before opening me would have put me in the ICU with a chest tube, and breathing tube fir a few days. do they did a bit and closed mr up.
time for a different chemo- mine ain't workin'. I'm still in the hospital- Looks like I'm running a fever tonight. I need to find a new cache of hope and strength that I'll be able to fight this off and at least get a couple of years- I'd like to make it to 30.
(((((((((((fiercegrrl)))))) I will keep you in my thoughts as we go through this journey. Just know that you are not alone in your battle with the aliens. A lot of us are in it with you. PM me if you need to. In the mean time here is a whooooolllleeeeee lotta love and hugs. Oh OH OH before I forget, I have a lot of nice wigs and hats if you would like them. Just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
My platelet count is 21. It should be a lot higher so I am sure a transfusion is coming.

Some days endless sleep feels like a better option than fighting all the time.
I gots lots of good blood so I can share.

(((((((((bubbledooodles))))))))))

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sweetcali For This Useful Post: